Our mission is to bring aspects of ancient cultures to the masses by educating and supplying “old folk” remedies.
When do you ship?
Pre-Orders are taken from 12am on Thursday to 12am on Monday. All orders will then be fulfilled for delivery by the following Wednesday. Any orders placed from Monday to Wednesday will be held for the next shipment date.
Here’s the schedule:
Monday: Pre-Orders Closed
How do you ship?
We ship with DHL, UPS, and USPS. You options from next day shipping, 1-3 day express shipping, and standard shipping.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all forms of payment
If you would like to use CashApp you must CashApp $TheBlackStuff, with your full amount due, to secure your order.
I received my package what should I do next?
Once you have received your order, unwrap the protective bubble wrap layer and immediately refrigerate. Keep gels in the fridge overnight to resolidify. For Moss pops give them a shake and then place in the freezer.
What is your refund/return policy?
No Refunds/No Returns.
Do you offer wholesaling?
Yes. For all wholesale inquiries, please email TheBlackStuff@gmail.com
HOW TO PREPARE SEA MOSS
1. Wash sea moss at least 3 times to get the sand and salt residue off from the sea.
2. Put it to soak in spring water. Make the water level 1 inch above the sea moss.
3. Soak for 12 hours to rehydrate. Add limes to cut the salt from the ocean.
4. Once your wildcrafted sea moss swells, blend it with a little fresh spring water until it is liquefied. It will turn to a gel after a few hours in the fridge. Use the gel in your smoothies, porridges, dressings, anything you can think of!
* FDA Disclaimer. The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.*